Frequently Asked Questions About Big Rig Driving School’s Truck Driving Courses

Big Rig Driving School wants to guarantee that you get the best driving education possible during your training. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions our staff often gets asked about the courses.

If you don't see your question listed below, email us at, and our experts will be happy to answer any queries you may have.

Currently, Big Rig Driving School is operating in two locations. Our professional truck driving instruction services are based in Surrey and Abbotsford in British Columbia.

Air brake endorsement is required on your driver's license if you're driving a vehicle equipped with an air brake system. You do not need to have this endorsement before starting your training with us. However, you would require it before appearing for your ICBC road test.

Yes, of course, you can book your road test yourself. You can also authorize us to schedule your ICBC test on your behalf.

Big Rig Driving school allows a maximum of two students to be in the cab while training. We allow just two students to be in the vehicle at the same time for observation purposes.

Yes, you can pick your training schedule. We can also plan a customized schedule based on your availability and requirements.

Get Your
First Semi-Truck
Driving Lesson for Free

Contact Us Now