Exclusive Class 1 & 3 Driver Training Packages In Surrey, BC
At Big Rig Driving School, we offer Class 1 and 3 training packages to our clients throughout British Columbia. Get practical knowledge and experience about handling heavy vehicles such as road trucks, semi-trailers, 18-wheelers, and long-distance heavy haulers from our accomplished and friendly local truck driving instructors.
Our Truck Driving Lesson Packages
Please check out the major categories of our Class 1 and 3 driving lesson packages listed below:
Class 3 Training Package
The fee per each individual lesson of 60 minutes is $110.00 (Automatic) & $120.00 (Manual) payable at the start of each lesson. Learn more
- 25 Hrs of training consisting of pre trip, air brakes, in-cab observation & driving
- 3 Hrs ICBC Road Test
- $2800 for Automatic Truck
- $3500 for Manual Truck(Extra 3 hours)
MELT - MANDATORY ENTRY LEVEL TRAINING
The inaugural MELT session begins on OCTOBER 20, 2021. Our MELT Program will clock in at approximately 7 weeks in length, along with an increase in tuition. Learn More
- WorkBC Centre Services
- Indigenous Skills and Employment Training Fund
- BC Employer Training Grant
- Community Workforce Response Grant
Class 4 Training Package
This unrestricted/restricted license is a requirement for Uber/Lyft, taxi, and bus drivers (with a max seating limit of 25).
Course cost is $75/hr. Learn More
- Make a good earning and be your own boss by driving Uber/Lyft, with the help of our Class 4 Training Package
- $499 for training (4 hrs pre-trip & 4 hrs on the road)
- Additional $250 to use driving school car for testing
Behind The Wheel Truck Driving - Get Real Driving Experience
At Big Rig Driving School, our highly skilled Class 1 and 3 driving instructors teach people of all ages and use their increased expertise to make the learning process easy and enjoyable for all. They strive to give their students a great learning experience and instill confidence in them through their undivided attention and continuous learning process.